The condition of the legs and nails can tell a lot about the health and hygiene of a person. Nail fungus is an infection that affects millions of people throughout the year. Infection can make your nails yellow and thick and usually more brittle than normal. In addition, an ugly appearance, nail fungus is also very difficult to treat.
Here are the most common causes of nail fungus:
- Excessive sweating on the legs;
- Work in wet conditions;
- Poor blood circulation;
- Wearing shoes and socks without adequate ventilation;
- Athlete’s foot.
If you want to eliminate the infection, you need to be persistent, as this is a slow and difficult process. Fortunately, the nail fungus can be removed by cheap and effective natural remedies, which you can see below:
Wash your feet well and wipe them dry, then wipe some Wiki on the affected area twice a day for best results.
Mix a portion of the vinegar with 2 parts of water, then rinse the feet in a solution of 20 minutes per day. Repeat the procedure 2-3 times a week for best results. Vinegar is a powerful antibacterial agent that naturally reduces infection.
TEA TREE OIL
First, find the pure tea tree oil, then wash your feet and wipe them dry. Then, soak them in warm water for 20 minutes, then soak a cotton swab into the oil and apply it to the nail. Put gauze on it and fix it with a bandage, then leave the remedy for an hour before rinsing your feet with warm water. Repeat the procedure until the infection disappears.
- Eat ¼ tsp of this spice to fall asleep faster
- Lemon-Ginger-Avocado Breakfast smoothies for effective fat burning, fighting cancer and removing heavy metals
- Eliminate scarring from any part of your body in less than a month
- Boost your energy and balance emotions with these exercises of hands
- Only select people have this on their body: look closely at the second toe. That’s what it means!