Women are more prone to thrombosis and varicose veins than men, and suffer more from this problem.
Varicose veins appear on the ankles and legs and because of the accumulation of blood in the veins, enlarged and swollen veins stop a good flow of blood to our heart.
This is because the valves in the veins are damaged, mainly due to obesity, trauma, blood clots, lack of exercise, pregnancy and standing / sitting for too long.
Deep vein thrombosis is blocked by deep veins and is a medical problem cured by home remedies and, naturally. You have to make some changes in your lifestyle, especially for work.
This recipe has many advantages for veins.
- 1 cup of sheep’s milk
- 1 baby soap
Chop the soap in the milk and mix. Apply it on the areas needed and gently rub. Also make a compress and put it on your feet.
Keep this in the fridge. Repeat this until you need it.
Also try the essential oils. This is the best way:
Apply 5 drops of cypress oil and do this daily 2 times for several weeks. Change other oils if you have muscle pain, blisters, swelling. Dilute the oil before use. Mint, lavender, tea tree are all good. And use only a little oil for this.
- Seventh-grade girls can forcibly inject a vaccine against HPV if they want to stay in public school
- Liquid “bomb”, which will cut your waist for the night!
- Save money and avoid toxins with these 72 great applications for simple household products
- The dark secret about marriage Celine Dion is finally revealed, and it’s shocking!
- How to heal a burnt tongue