Stretch marks can appear after weight gain, weight loss or pregnancy. There are many lotions, creams, chemical peelings and laser surgeries that advertise the removal of stretch marks.
The degree of success depends largely on skin tone, age, damage from the sun and even from a diet. Some view stretch marks as a lasting sign of their journey, while others simply would like to reduce their appearance. These natural remedies will help to smooth and disappear stretch marks without the risk of chemicals and surgery.
1. Aloe Vera
Aloe vera is known for its natural soothing and healing properties. It works wonders on the skin, and it is an excellent natural remedy for stretch marks.
1. Directly rub aloe vera gel into the affected area.
2. Leave for 15 minutes, then rinse the area with water.
2. Castor oil
Castor oil is often used to treat skin problems, such as wrinkles, age spots, birthmarks, dark spots, fine lines and pimples. It can also be used to reduce the appearance of stretch marks.
3. Lemon juice
Lemon juice is naturally acidic, which allows it to reduce the appearance of stretch marks, acne and other scars on the skin.
1. Wipe fresh lemon juice on the stretch marks with the help of circular motions.
2. Allow the juice to soak in the skin for at least 10 minutes before rinsing it with warm water.
Raw sugar works as a natural exfoliant for the skin, which can help reduce the appearance of stretch marks.
1. Mix 1 tablespoon of raw sugar with almond oil and a few drops of lemon juice.
2. Apply the mixture to stretch marks and gently rub it on the skin for a few minutes before taking a shower.
3. Use this medicine for a month to see your stretch marks become lighter.
Lucerne leaves contain vitamins, minerals and nutrients to improve the general condition of the skin. They are also rich in proteins, vitamin E and vitamin K, which will provide nutrition for the skin.
1. Mix alfalfa powder with a few drops of chamomile oil to form a smooth paste.
2. Massage the paste on the affected area 2-3 times a day.
3. Use this method daily for several weeks to achieve a noticeable improvement.
6. Cocoa butter
Cocoa butter works as an effective natural moisturizer that nourishes the skin and reduces the appearance of stretch marks.
1. Make the mixture using 1/2 cup of cocoa butter, 1 teaspoon of wheat germ oil, 2 teaspoons of grated beeswax and 1 teaspoon of each apricot kernel and vitamin E oil.
2. Heat the mixture until the beeswax melts.
3. Store the mixture in an airtight container in the refrigerator and apply it to the affected area 2-3 times a day to moisturize the skin.
7. Olive oil
Olive oil contains many nutrients and antioxidants that help to clear numerous skin problems, including stretch marks.
1. Massage lightly warm extra virgin olive oil over the affected area to improve blood circulation and reduce the appearance of stretch marks.
2. Leave for 30 minutes, so that the skin absorbs vitamins A, D and E, present in olive oil.
- Murderer in the mouth: remove the amalgam fillings, and you will be healed of many diseases
- 15 Simple Ways to Smooth Your Belly
- 8 characters Do you have a person who will love you forever
- Better than a dentist: start brushing with a toothpick and see what happens to plaque and gum disease.
- Better than ANY MEDICINE: you have it in your home, it’s very cheap and can solve a big problem!