There’s no doubt castor oil is one of the most beneficial natural remedies on the planet.
For one thing, it’s abundant in fatty acids, especially ricinoleic acid, which gives castor oil its medicinal properties.
Castor oil provides a number of health benefits and can be used for treatment of different conditions. It was first made in India, but today castor oil is produced all over the world.
The list of medicinal properties of castor oil includes:
- laxative properties – it’s great for constipation,
- analgesic – it’s beneficial for pain relief from arthritis, backache and sciatica,
- it stimulates hair growth,
- it hydrates the skin.
Forget about Pain Thanks to Castor Oil
Castor oil has been used for centuries as a natural remedy for a number of diseases as well as for skin and hair care. Moreover, it has been used in the textile industry, production of rubber, manufacturing of paintings and varnishes.
Consuming castor oil can be beneficial in relieving gastrointestinal disorders and if you want to give your immune system a boost.
Thanks to its antiviral, antibacterial, analgesic and anti-inflammatory properties it can be used in the treatment of arthritis, backache and sciatica, it yields amazing results.
The cosmetic industry widely uses castor oil in its products, especially in products for dermatosis or keratosis. When it comes to skin care, castor oil can also be beneficial against acne scars, wounds and insect bites, warts and sebaceous cysts.
If you want to use castor oil to relieve the pain from arthritis, sciatica or back pain you just need to apply some on the affected areas and rub it gently. Repeat the process as often as you can and soon you’ll notice the pain disappearing.
- 6 Symptoms Of PCOS And 3 Ways To Manage It
- How to Lose Weight Fast and Easy with the Japanese Morning Banana Diet
- Can More Sex Make You Happier?
- You Can Bring Back Your Pink and Smooth Lips Without Spending Too Much! FIND OUT HOW HERE!
- Your Breasts Are Sagging – Here Is The Causes And How to Back Them to Normal!