You probably know that some people store eggs in the fridge, ignoring the danger to their health and the health of their family, but you probably did not know that storing eggs in cold areas helps bacteria contaminate the shell to stay alive . These bacteria include salmonella, which is very harmful to our health.
According to several studies, eggs stored at room temperature contained a lower percentage of bacteria than those stored in the refrigerator. This is due to the fact that eggs become infected when the chicken lays, and when they lead to the refrigerator, the bacteria are stored.
Salmonella tends to multiply rapidly when it in cold places pollutes everything in the refrigerator.
In some European countries it is forbidden to store eggs in the refrigerator. There are even fines for those who are keeping eggs in cold places. In the US, people can store eggs in any way they like, but they are not recommended to store them in cold rooms.
- 10 best and simple home remedies for laryngitis
- All the secrets of the region 51: What are Stalin, Mengele, Us and Aliens doing?
- There are no borders for the Chinese: the train The new Muggles will reach 600 km / h, going from Shanghai to Beijing in 2 hours
- 6 causes of the pink eye (conjunctivitis)
- Home Remedies for Reducing Dark Circles and Swollen Eyes