Flax seeds are on the list of the healthiest foods in the world, and there are data that suggest that this reduces the risk of heart disease, various cancers, stroke and type 2 diabetes. Flax seeds have been used for thousands of years and are believed to be First began to be used in the Mediterranean. They have excellent nutritional properties, are very tasty and easily included in your daily diet, because they agree with almost all products.
- Weight Loss Promotion
One study shows that flax seeds help to prevent obesity and regulate body weight. They are a very good source of fiber and healthy fats, which regulate appetite and stimulate the creation of a feeling of satiety.
- Regulation of blood pressure
A very large number of people suffering from hypertension or high blood pressure. High blood pressure increases the risk of cardiovascular disease, heart attack and stroke. Studies have shown that flax seeds and flaxseed oil regulate blood pressure and reduce the need for medication.
- Reduce depression
Depression is a very serious disease. Scientists in Japan have discovered that flax seeds can help regulate neurotransmitters in the brain, which means a lot for people who are depressed. Studies have shown that people with depression in most cases lack omega fatty acids in the body, which is an additional reason for using flax seeds. Flax seeds are an excellent source of omega fatty acids.
- Adjust the cholesterol level
High cholesterol increases the risk of heart attack and stroke. Scientists have found that flax seeds can help reduce bad LDL cholesterol and increase cholesterol in good (HDL).
- Protect the health of hair and skin
Flax seeds are a very good source of healthy fats and a complex of B vitamins that reduce the dryness of hair and skin. Scientists have found that flax seeds can alleviate the symptoms of acne, eczema and rosacea, but also help relieve dry eyes.
- They have powerful antibacterial and antiviral properties
Increasing the consumption of flax seeds can strengthen the immune system and reduce the risk of colds and flu. Scientists have found that flax seed can alleviate the symptoms of cold and flu and accelerate recovery.
- A good source of antioxidants
Flaxseeds are a very good source of polyphenols, which reduce the risk of premature skin aging and protect cells from damage. They can help regulate hormone levels and increase the good bacteria in the digestive system.
- Eat ¼ tsp of this spice to fall asleep faster
- Lemon-Ginger-Avocado Breakfast smoothies for effective fat burning, fighting cancer and removing heavy metals
- Eliminate scarring from any part of your body in less than a month
- Boost your energy and balance emotions with these exercises of hands
- Only select people have this on their body: look closely at the second toe. That’s what it means!