Prerequisites for “Fatness”
We all know that maintaining the right body weight is an extremely complex and difficult process, right? In my opinion, the most important reason for this is that we all love food. But it’s bad that many people around the world, especially young people, gain weight much faster than before. Medical experts warn that even small children are sometimes fat or redundant. And they also say that there are some rare and severe cases where some babies are born clinically obese. According to the latest statistics, in some parts of India more than 40% of all people are fat, and soon half of the world’s population will become fat. This is really shocking. Being fat and overweight can cause you a lot of problems in life.
Problems with excess weight
As we said, if you are fat and overweight, you should know that this can cause you many problems and difficulties, such as:
- We all know that people who are overweight have a higher risk of developing many different health problems and diseases, such as: high blood pressure, diabetes, heart problems, ulcers, digestive disorders, gout, thyroid problems, etc .;
- Medical experts say that obesity can cause you physical and psychological stress;
- Obese people usually consume more food than they really need. According to the latest statistics, more than one third of the world’s population consumes 50% more food than they actually need, and half of the world’s population will soon go about food. So, if we all eat, how much we need and need, we can easily solve the problem of food and water shortages.
Why are we overweight?
As we have already said, it is very easy to gain weight, but it is very difficult and difficult to lose. We mentioned the first reason for being overweight – we all love food. But you also need to know that obesity can be caused by a variety of causes and factors. And the real problem is that we do not notice the actual problem until it’s too late.
Here are some of the most important reasons why we get extra weight:
- Unhealthy lifestyle – we can easily say that this is one of the most important causes of obesity. You do not sleep enough, you work late, and so on.
- No physical activity – many people all over the world work in the office, and after work they do not bother to go to the gym, run or just walk. They go from house to work and sit in the office all day. We all spend too much time in front of the PC, and entertainment does not mean an exit, as it was before.
- The use of unhealthy foods – you should avoid eating junk food. We all know that many people around the world eat fast (junk) food too often, and even supposedly healthy food is not quite healthy. You should focus more on healthy food, fruits, vegetables, nuts, etc.
- Too much processed food – you should not eat too much processed food that contains a large amount of sodium.
- Flour, bread, pastries, pastries and fried foods – some people consume these foods every day, not knowing that these foods are one of the most important causes of obesity.
Click here to find out how to lose weight fast!
A million dollar question – are we overweight?
So, the real question is: how can you know if you are overweight? Well, here are a few things that can help in this:
- You need to weigh yourself (more often) and see if you have received extra pounds in the last couple of weeks. Well, that means that if you got it, then you need to start making some diet and lifestyle changes;
- It is also very useful advice: the percentage of fat and the ratio of the waist and hips can tell you if you get fat. There are defined ranges that should not be transmitted. For women, the range is 25% – an increase of 2-3% should be fine. However, if you were 22% earlier, and now you are 25%, you need to be careful. Note: do not check your BMI or lean body weight – it will embarrass you;
- You should know that this is one of the best ways to know that you gained weight – your clothes! Yes, your clothes. This is one of the simplest indicators of fat conversion;
- Has anyone recently told you that you gained weight? If so, consider making a change in your lifestyle;
- Ask yourself this question – do you eat more and often experience cravings?
Fast weight loss diet plan
So, ask yourself this question “I’m fat?” And if your answer is “yes”, then you should know that it’s time to make some changes in your lifestyle and start with a healthy diet plan. Just browse our site and you will find the one that suits you. And make sure that you also follow these simple rules:
- You should avoid snacks, and instead there are lime juice, cocktails, seasonal fruit or a salad. Note: make sure you avoid snacks more than 4 times a day;
- Make sure that you start and end your day with a glass of warm water;
- As we have said, you should avoid unhealthy foods – fried foods, processed foods, pizza, hot dogs, canned food, sweets, confectionery, foods rich in sodium or chemicals and preservatives;
- Always consume lightly cooked vegetarian food;
- You should walk at least four times a day for 15 minutes, usually before meals.
- Eat less than you want. You must consume a small amount of food so that you can feel hunger every 3 hours;
- Note: do not drink water during and after meals;
- You should choose a liquid diet with different soups and milk. 25-30% of your diet should be liquid, and the rest can be a solid food;
- And make sure that you do not drink too much coffee, tea, soft drinks, canned juices and alcohol;
- And do not eat after 8 pm. If you are hungry, take a cup of milk or a piece of fruit;
Click here to find out how to lose weight fast!
- FOODSTUFFS WHICH STRUGGLE WILL SAVE WATER
- Water Diagram: EXACTLY How much water do you make to drink to lose the weight of water according to your body
- The world is already celebrating! This ingredient will cure your eye problems and improve your eyesight!
- Are bacon, butter and eggs really harmful to our health?
- 13 Matches that actually creep out of you