The area between the chest and legs is the stomach. There are various reasons for feeling pain in this area, and although some of them are harmless, others can seriously threaten your health.
To better understand the possible consequences of your abdominal pain, the first thing to do is to find the exact area in which your pain arises.
About 90% of people from time to time suffer from general pain, known as abdominal pain.
Although you can be intimidated by the intensity of pain, this is not an indication that the cause is serious, but vice versa.
On the other hand, mild, but long-term abdominal pain can be a sign of a chronic illness that needs to be cured.
If your abdominal pain lasts more than two weeks, regardless of the specific part of your abdomen, you need to see a doctor to correct a more serious diagnosis. Other reasons to consult your doctor should be persistent vomiting and bloating, or blood in your stool.
According to MedlinePlus, abdominal pain is a pain felt somewhere between the groin and the chest.
Since the stomach takes up a large area of your body, it is important to determine the exact location of your pain so that you can easily determine the cause of its occurrence. When you determine this location on the abdominal chart, read its meaning.
1. Stomach ulcer; Stones in the gallbladder; Pancreatitis (inflammation of the pancreas)
2. Gastric acid; stomach ulcer; Pancreatitis; Poor digestion; Stones in the gallbladder; Hernia above the navel (epigastric hernia)
3. Ulcer of the duodenum; stomach ulcer; Pancreatitis; Biliary duct obstruction
4. Inflammation of the urethra; stones in the kidneys; constipation; Herniated disc or rupture in the spine (lumbar hernia)
5. Inflammation of the appendix (early stage of appendicitis); Pancreatitis; Inflammation of large intestine; stomach ulcer; Inflammation of the small intestine; umbilical hernia; Crohn’s disease (regional enteritis)
6. Diverticular disease; stones in the kidneys; Inflammation of large intestine; constipation
7. Constipation; appendicitis; Inguinal hernia – pain in the groin; Gynecological disorders – pelvic pain (endometriosis, etc.)
8. Appendicitis; Inflammation of the urethra; Inflammation of large intestine; Diverticular disease; Pelvic pain – gynecological diseases
9. Inguinal pain – inguinal hernia; Pelvic pain – gynecological disorders; Diverticular disease
Less serious disorders
There are various causes of abdominal pain, and less serious are the following: less serious causes of abdominal pain are the intolerance of certain types of food; Constipation due to poor physical activity and malnutrition; Food poisoning; Stomach / intestinal virus; And gastritis as a result of excess production of acid in the stomach.
Through a healthy lifestyle
- Trataka exercises to improve vision
- Danger of using talcum powder
- RUSSIA: Thousands of people watch the mysterious “whirlwind of light” in the sky of Omsk
- There are only 2 parts of this increases the risk of pancreatic cancer
- Amazing benefits to the health of guava leaves that you did not know about!