We had everything in this situation: you do not feel fatigue or drowsiness, but your eyes have huge circles and bags under your eyes, and it seems that it is impossible to cover them with your favorite concealer or any other cosmetic product,
The worst part is that there are many women who regularly experience dark circles under the eyes. Of course, there are women who notice them after a long and wild night. Regardless of the reason, you should think twice before going to the nearest beauty store and spending tons of money on a cream or tonic that promises a quick fix.
There is a natural remedy that can provide the same or even better results.
What is hidden behind the bags under the eyes?
The fact is that there are many different reasons that lead to these unattractive, plump and dark circles. One of the main reasons is fatigue. Eye strain is also a common cause.
Under the eyes, circles are sometimes the result of an allergic reaction. The same goes for dermatitis, which occurs when the eyes come into contact with some weak irritant, including cosmetics and soap. In addition, prolonged exposure to sunlight can lead to an incorrect level of melatonin and lead to a darkening of the area around the eyes.
The aging process makes the skin less elastic and elastic due to less collagen and elastin. As a result, the skin becomes thinner, making the blood vessels in this area more visible and leading to a darker skin color. There are cases when genetics is the main cause of this problem.
How can we solve this problem?
As already mentioned, there are many costly treatments that you can use to fight stubborn eye circles. However, there are two things that are absolutely free and give the best results that each of us can do.
1. Pay attention to the diet. Recent research has shown that stubborn dark circles under the eyes can result from a lack of iron. This is quite logical, because iron maintains the correct movement of oxygen in the body, and in case you experience fatigue, even if you get enough sleep, an insufficient amount of oxygen can be an indicator. So, consume more products packed with iron, such as broccoli, spinach and various types of squash.
Some naturopaths claim that dark eye circles appear due to a deficit of antioxidants. These compounds play a major role in the efforts of our body to combat aging and preserve the beautiful skin. Some good examples of foods rich in antioxidants include blueberries, lingonberries, onions, blueberries, legumes, green tea, black tea and parsley.
2. Choose a natural remedy. Instead of using an expensive and potentially harmful commercial beauty product or medical treatment, do not hesitate to check out this natural homemade cosmetic mask, which rests on only three ingredients commonly found in modern households. This is a recipe.
Mask of natural beauty
- One teaspoon of cucumber juice (freshly squeezed juice)
- One tablespoon of organic honey
- One teaspoon of potatoes (freshly grated).
- Take all the ingredients and mix well until you get the paste.
- Thoroughly clean the skin, apply the paste and wait for about 20 minutes.
- Use cold water to rinse the paste and use a moisturizer.
With this completely natural mask, you can inject antioxidants into the skin and make the skin smoother, brighter and more transparent after a few days. Follow this procedure three times in seven days and watch the lightening of the dark circles around the eyes. In addition, you can prevent them from reappearing if you use this mask once a week.
In addition, this gorgeous natural mask can help people who do not have dark circles, because this makes the skin more radiant. Share this amazing recipe with your family and friends and help them get rid of bags under the eyes and improve their health and appearance.
What’s the secret?
The natural ingredients in it are the reason why this mask is so effective. First of all, potatoes are packed with potassium, and they have the ability to soften the skin. There are women who use potato starch, derived from water, where potatoes are cooked in order to make the arms and elbows softer. In addition, the drops are rich in B-complex and vitamin C, and they are known as strong antioxidant agents.
Organic honey is an all natural remedy for softening hair and skin found in many commercial cosmetic products. In addition, honey is an effective disinfectant. This ingredient will keep all the ingredients together and create a paste with a pleasant smell.
Several studies have found that cucumber extract is very rich in antioxidants and provides powerful antioxidant effects. Placement of pieces of cucumber from dark circles around the eyes is a remedy that is often practiced in modern resorts, because it has been proven that this remedy is effective.
In case you do a research, you will see that most of the natural products in the stores contain at least one of the ingredients found in this natural recipe that we offer. So, why spend a lot of money on products that contain chemicals in addition? Thanks to this natural mask, you get what you want, and keep your skin.
If you have sensitive skin, you probably know how difficult it is to identify cosmetic products that do not cause irritation. With this mask you do not have to worry about these unpleasant events.
Use this mask today
Pandas and raccoons are good examples of creatures that have circles under the eyes that look interesting and even cute, but they definitely look unattractive and ugly when it comes to people. The good news is that if you have them, you should not take them as part of your life. In a matter of minutes, without spending almost any money, you can get rid of these unpleasant bags. Do not hesitate to try this mask today and share the results with us.
Through the Lives of the Liturgy
- Try these 7 pains in the lumbar region stretched in a row for immediate and prolonged relief after 2 minutes
- 65 reasons why you should always have a bottle of hydrogen peroxide at home (full list)
- Best homemade mosquito repellent – RECIPE
- TAKE THIS, AND NEVER NEVER TO SUFFER FROM SCITICA OR BACK PAIN AGAIN!
- Do this every day for 5 minutes and get rid of fat from the back and under the bra area in just 7 days