We all know about the health benefits of lemon. Many of us have a habit of consuming lemon water in the morning on an empty stomach. This drink is incredibly refreshing, increases your metabolism and gives you the energy you need for the whole day.
The lemon is full of magnesium, copper and potassium. In addition, it is an amazing source of vitamin C. One cup of fresh lemon juice contains 187% of vitamin C, which is the recommended daily dose.
But if you think that the process of making lemon water is simple and simple – you are mistaken! Most people think that they are doing everything right: squeeze a lemon and add a little hot or cold water, but in fact it is not.
They throw lemon zest, not knowing that it is one of the most nutritious parts of this fruit.
Today we present you the correct way of making lemon water:
We recommend organic lemons. You need to cut the lemons into thin slices and squeeze into the water, but not all, just a part.
Next, you need to squeeze out pieces of their pieces into the water.
Then you need to put the pieces that you squeezed into the blender. Fill the blender with warm, hot or cold water.
Now you can enjoy your favorite drink!
Many experts say that a lemon can promote digestion because of its acidic nature. In addition, it slows down the absorption of food, thereby supporting the insulin in your body.
In addition, water can citric acid prevent water retention and improve metabolic performance.
- Very effective self-made exfoliation of sugar-salt peeling from stretch marks and cellulite
- Eliminate bad breath in 5 minutes! This remedy will eliminate all bacteria that cause bad breath
- NASA Kepler Space Telescope has discovered an artificial megastructure built by the advanced civilization of aliens
- 2 powerful ingredients that purify the body of parasites and reduce fat deposits
- Eat ¼ tsp of this spice to fall asleep faster