We all know about the health benefits of lemon. Many of us have a habit of consuming lemon water in the morning on an empty stomach. This drink is incredibly refreshing, increases your metabolism and gives you the energy you need for the whole day.
The lemon is full of magnesium, copper and potassium. In addition, it is an amazing source of vitamin C. One cup of fresh lemon juice contains 187% of vitamin C, which is the recommended daily dose.
But if you think that the process of making lemon water is simple and simple – you are mistaken! Most people think that they are doing everything right: squeeze a lemon and add a little hot or cold water, but in fact it is not.
They throw lemon zest, not knowing that it is one of the most nutritious parts of this fruit.
Today we present you the correct way of making lemon water:
We recommend organic lemons. You need to cut the lemons into thin slices and squeeze into the water, but not all, just a part.
Next, you need to squeeze out pieces of their pieces into the water.
Then you need to put the pieces that you squeezed into the blender. Fill the blender with warm, hot or cold water.
Now you can enjoy your favorite drink!
Many experts say that a lemon can promote digestion because of its acidic nature. In addition, it slows down the absorption of food, thereby supporting the insulin in your body.
In addition, water can citric acid prevent water retention and improve metabolic performance.
- TELL GOOD TO TALK FOREVER WITH THIS POWERFUL NATURAL RECIPE!
- She ate only bananas during her first pregnancy. Now she is pregnant again and shock the world.
- Asian seafood, grown on feces of pigs, approved for US consumers
- If you follow these 8 simple movements, here is the amazing effect that it will have on your body
- Natural Pain Relief for Breast Cancer Patients