This exercise is called back extension. This is a widely used exercise.
This exercise is used in sports training and as a medicine. If practiced regularly, this exercise will help you get rid of the discomfort in your back and give you the perfect posture. If you often sit, this exercise is for you!
Lie down on your stomach and lay your forehead on the yoga mat. Place your hands parallel to your body and press your hands to your hips. Put your feet together to make sure your fingers are lightly drawn. Exhale deeply, lift the head, chest and upper abdomen, keeping your hands and feet in place. Inhale then slowly return to the starting position. Repeat this exercise at least ten times.
Do this exercise three times a week to experience a huge improvement in your buttocks, back and abdominal muscles.
- Liquid “bomb”, which will cut your waist for the night!
- Save money and avoid toxins with these 72 great applications for simple household products
- The dark secret about marriage Celine Dion is finally revealed, and it’s shocking!
- How to heal a burnt tongue
- 60 seconds of a spoon test: check the internal organs for any diseases!