Here’s what you need to know – this vitamin is usually found in nuts, berries, green herbs, shoots, tubers and in abundance in pits of fruits such as apricot, peach and cherry. There are two main reasons why you have never heard of vitamin B17:
- It is forbidden to sell as a supplement in North America. Amygdalin is an active compound of vitamin B17
- Its synthetic (manufactured) form is called laetrile. Laetrile was used as an alternative treatment for cancer until 1980, when it was banned by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
Note: and, lastly, this substance contains cyanide, which is a known poison, so the FDA banned it from selling it as a dietary supplement.
How it works
First of all, you should know that Laetrile therapy (amygdalin or vitamin B17) is one of the most popular and best known alternative cancer treatments. Well, yes, and you should also know that it is very simple to use and very effective when used in high enough doses, and if the product is of high quality and is combined with an effective cancer diet and key supplements.
According to experts, this ingredient works by targeting and killing cancer cells and building an immune system to protect future outbreaks of cancer. Laetrile uses two different methods to kill cancer cells. This involves a strict diet (like all cancer treatments) and several supplements.
Well-known Dr. Veil and other leading doctors say that there is no such thing as vitamin B17. Well, yes, and they also argue that the term is inaccurately applied to Laetrile, discredited anti-cancer drugs and amygdala, the natural substance from which laetrile is produced.
As we have already said, this compound is usually found in the seeds of apricots, peaches and almonds. Despite the lack of evidence that laetrile / amygdalin is working, promoters continued to make unreasonable claims to him, referring to him as vitamin B17 and selling it as a dietary supplement for the prevention and treatment of cancer.
Other experts disagree?
Well, yes, other experts claim that this vitamin exists and that it benefits patients with a cancer diagnosis, but pharmaceutical magnums do not want the world to know about it.
And, the question remains – why? Well, it’s easy to answer – because they will lose their profits. It is much easier to lure people into their own deaths, not allowing a potential cure. Yes, and you must be careful, because it is forbidden to write, take pictures or participate in public debates on this topic. The FDA, the American Cancer Society and the American Medical Association are also part of the game. Ladies and gentlemen, you also need to know that doctors who have used this vitamin to treat their patients and save their lives have faced prosecution. Surprised or not? Share your thoughts in the comments section below.
And now we are going to share the story of a woman who decided to take everything into her own hands. She struggled with this disease herself, without any help or expensive treatment. Her treatment is associated with the introduction of vitamin B17, and the cancer soon reacted as she had expected. Here is how it says:
“Unfortunately, the cancer returned right after she stopped using the vitamin. If you have not heard of this vitamin before, it is highly concentrated in the cores of the apricot and benefits with proper use. ”
So, what happened – well, this amazing woman refused to do chemotherapy, and vitamin B17 was the only thing she took. Believe it or not, therapy has destroyed her malignant tumors, and she again without cancer and healthy. She took 500 mg of vitamin B17 twice a day for 10 consecutive weeks.
Forbidden by the FDA!
Here’s what you need to know – this vitamin was banned by the FDA in the 1980s. After it was labeled and sold as a vitamin, its appearance almost completely disappeared in the main medical community.
Note. Just a simple search on the Internet attracts several blogs and articles, either generously supporting this nutrient as a miracle cure, or blackening it as a deception. As we have said, vitamin B17, also called amygdalin or laetril, is a glycoside nutrient associated with the prevention of cancer in alternative medicine, and there are occasional allegations that it actually cured cancer.
- As we have already said, this vitamin is derived from natural sources of food and is most common in seeds of plants of the family of prunasins, such as apricots and apples.
- Vitamin B17 is scientifically called mandelonitrile beta-D-gentiobioside and is considered a nitriloside containing a natural cyanide substance.
- Laetrile is a form of vitamin B17 extract, best known for potentially helping to prevent cancer by producing hydrogen cyanide.
- This beneficial compound is released into the tissues and targets of the body and destroys the mutated cells. Although more formal studies are needed to confirm the effectiveness of vitamin B17, many alternative medicine practices use vitamin B17 to enhance immunity.
- Last but not least, cyanide is considered the main anticancer component of vitamin B17, but to date it has not been fully confirmed in clinical settings.
Thank you for your time and do not hesitate to share this article with your friends and family. Thank you, and there’s good.
- Save money and avoid toxins with these 72 great applications for simple household products
- The dark secret about marriage Celine Dion is finally revealed, and it’s shocking!
- How to heal a burnt tongue
- 60 seconds of a spoon test: check the internal organs for any diseases!
- Guide to pregnancy during 8 weeks