This folk recipe has been used since then for centuries, and with good reason.
In our time, when many people are forced to sit most of the time due to some form of laziness, the problem with swollen legs and varicose veins is more common among young people.
Lack of activity and overweight are the main causes of these problems, but home remedies can greatly help.
This recipe contains only two ingredients and is very effective:
* 1 Baby soap
* 1 cup of milk (sheep)
Method of preparation and use:
Wipe the soap in a glass of sheep’s milk. Leave to stay for a while. Wipe the prepared mixture on the affected area three times a day.
You can also apply this mixture this way. Instead of rubbing, take more and make a compress, so put on the affected part and hold it for at least 10 minutes. And so you can apply three times a day.
Between the two applications, the mixture should be stored in the refrigerator.
- How to use the R-I-C-E method to quickly get rid of swollen ankles, legs and feet
- 5 Ways to Show Emotional Support to Someone in Pain
- That’s what happens when you shine with a laser on the blackest material ever created
- Put some Vicks VapoRub on garlic cloves. Cause? You will regret that you did not know this before!
- 7 simple yoga stretch marks for calming pain in the lumbar region