Namely, coconut oil contains a unique combination of fatty acids with strong medicinal properties and so-called fatty acids of the middle chain. Most triglycerides in fatty acids are considered long, but coconut oil is metabolized in different ways. This kind of triglycerides comes from the liver to the digestive system, where they are used as a quick source of energy.
Coconut oil is still considered an exotic food in most countries of the world, and first of all it is consumed by people who realize the importance of healthy eating. In some parts of the world, it refers to dietary products, and the places where this product is consumed mainly are considered to be the healthiest in the world.
In the South Pacific, people consume 60% of calories through coconuts and at the same time are the largest consumers of saturated fats in the world. These people have excellent health, and with them heart diseases are much less common than in the rest of the world.
- A good source of lauric acid Lauric acid in coconut oil can kill bacteria, viruses, fungus and helps fight infections. When the oil is processed, the body creates a monoglyceride, known as monolaurin. Lauric acid and monolaurin help kill harmful pathogens, such as bacteria, viruses and fungi.
- Helps control your weight Studies conducted in 2009 show a link between the loss of kilograms in the stomach area and the increase in coconut. Coconut is easily processed, but it also protects the body from insulin resistance.
- Good digestion. Many people suffer from digestive problems. These people should consider adding coconut oil to their diet, as it helps in solving problems such as microbiological gastric bacteria and bowel problems. Fatty acids contain antimicrobial properties that soothe bacteria, candida and even parasites that cause poor digestion.
- Helps control the type of diabetes 2 Some recent studies have shown that coconut oil helps in protecting against insulin resistance, so that the risk of developing type 2 diabetes is thus reduced.
- Slows the process of aging and wrinkles
Coconut oil is used not only in nutrition, but is also a good ally in skin care. This helps keep the connective tissue strong and thus prevents wrinkles and other skin problems. Apply oil directly on the face to facilitate the appearance of wrinkles, or you can simply use it every day to give it a beautiful shine.
- Reduces appetite and controls hunger
One of the best properties of coconut oil is that it can reduce the feeling of hunger. This is probably due to the way fatty acids are metabolized – the ketone created by consuming coconut oil affects your appetite.
- Cooking at high temperatures
Due to the fatty acids of the middle chain, coconut oil has a higher temperature than most oils. You may find that you like more than conventional olive oil, especially if you cook based on recipes that require high temperatures. Olive oil is saturated with oxygen as soon as it reaches the point of smoking, creating so many harmful free radicals that does not occur with coconut oil.
- You need to stop eating Nutella for THESE CONSTANT reasons!
- FOODSTUFFS WHICH STRUGGLE WILL SAVE WATER
- Water Diagram: EXACTLY How much water do you make to drink to lose the weight of water according to your body
- The world is already celebrating! This ingredient will cure your eye problems and improve your eyesight!
- Are bacon, butter and eggs really harmful to our health?