Dark armpits can be seen as a skin reaction to the effects of certain elements, like sunburn, which occurs as a result of exposure to ultraviolet rays of the sun.
Some of the main causes of dark underarms are shaving, regular use of hair removal creams, excessive sweating, poor underarm ventilation, accumulation of dead skin cells and the use of deodorants based on alcohol and antiperspirants.
You can easily get rid of the dark armpits with simple home remedies that are safe, effective, natural and affordable.
A mild acidic property present in potatoes is an excellent natural whitening agent. Unlike strong bleaching agents, this will not cause skin irritation.
- Just rub a thin slice of potatoes on your armpits.
- You can also rub potatoes and apply juice to the affected area, allow it to dry for 15-20 minutes, and then moisten it with warm water.
Use one of these tools twice a day to improve the results.
Just like potatoes, cucumbers also have natural bleaching properties that help to lighten the discolored skin.
- Just rub a thin layer of cucumber on your armpits or rub the cucumber and apply juice under your hands. Do this once or twice a day until you are satisfied with the results.
- Another option is to extract the juice from the cucumber and mix it with a small turmeric powder and lemon juice. Apply this paste to the affected area. Leave for 30 minutes, then rinse with water. Repeat this home remedy once a day or every other day for best results.
Lemon works as a natural bleach and a powerful antibacterial and antiseptic agent. This is why lemon is used to treat various problems associated with the skin, including the dark underarms. Lemon can dry your skin, so apply a moisturizer after using these remedies, if necessary.
- To remove dead skin cells and lighten the armpits, wipe the lemon wedge on the skin for a few minutes. Leave the juice on the skin for about 10 minutes, and then rinse the area thoroughly. For better exfoliation, you can sprinkle a little sugar with a lemon wedge, and then use it. Do this several times a week.
- Another option is to mix turmeric powder, honey or plain yogurt in lemon juice and apply it to the armpits. Leave for 10 minutes and then rinse. Repeat three or four times a week.
4. SODA BAKING
Baking soda can be used to make an exfoliating scrub to get rid of the dark underarms. This will help remove dead skin cells, which is one of the main causes of dark underarms. This will also help to clear the pores of the skin.
- Mix soda and water to make a thick paste.
- Use this paste to wash your armpits.
- Wash off and dry thoroughly.
- Repeat several times a week.
You can also use light sputtering of equal parts of baking soda and corn starch to neutralize the body odor.
Orange peels can be used to lighten the skin under hands, thanks to their clarifying and exfoliating properties of the skin.
- Put a little orange peel on the sun for a few days until they dry completely.
- Grind dried hulls in the form of a powder.
- Mix two teaspoons of powdered orange peel with enough rose water and milk to get a thick paste.
- Gently wipe the armpits with a paste and leave for 10-15 minutes.
- Finally, rinse the area with cold water.
- Repeat this process two or three times a week.
6. COCOON OIL
Coconut oil is another good option to get rid of the dark underarms. Coconut oil contains vitamin E, which helps to relax the armpits. At the same time, it will also work as an effective natural deodorant.
- Massage the dark armpits with coconut oil.
- Leave for 10-15 minutes.
- Wash it off with mild soap and warm water.
- Repeat two or three times a day until the desired results are achieved.
Vitamins and fatty acids present in milk can help to minimize the darkening of the axilla. This will soften the skin and make the skin much thinner.
- Mix two tablespoons of fatty milk, one tablespoon of flour and one teaspoon of plain yogurt to get a thick paste. Apply it to the armpits and leave for 15 minutes to rinse with cold water. Repeat several times a week on a regular basis.
- Another option is to soak a couple of spices of saffron in two teaspoons of milk for 15-20 minutes. You can also add some honey. Apply the mixture on the armpits and leave for at least 20-30 minutes before flushing. Follow this remedy daily until you are satisfied with the results.
Vinegar can also come to your rescue if you want to get rid of your dark underarms. This tool will not only lighten the skin color, but also kill microbes and bacteria that feed on dead skin cells, causing an unpleasant smell.
- Mix the rice flour with the vinegar to form a thick paste.
- Take a hot shower, and then apply this paste on your armpits.
- Allow the paste to dry for 10-15 minutes, and then rinse with warm water.
- Repeat several times a week.
Sandalwood is another useful ingredient for getting rid of dark armpits due to its skin-lightening properties. Using rose water for pasta preparation will add a cooling and soothing effect to the skin. The aroma of sandalwood will also help to get rid of excessive sweating.
- Mix two tablespoons of sandalwood powder and enough pink water to get a thick paste.
- Apply paste on the armpits.
- Leave it for 15 minutes or until it dries, and then rinse it with cold water.
- When repeated daily, this remedy will ease the tone of the underarm skin for several days.
10. MUSHROOM FLOUR
Another great ingredient to get rid of the dark underarms is gram-flour, also known as the demon. You can use gram flour to make a homemade whitening pack.
- Burn fat, fight diabetes and lower blood pressure with this simple drink to detoxify
- Seventh-grade girls can forcibly inject a vaccine against HPV if they want to stay in public school
- Liquid “bomb”, which will cut your waist for the night!
- Save money and avoid toxins with these 72 great applications for simple household products
- The dark secret about marriage Celine Dion is finally revealed, and it’s shocking!