There are many reasons why you experience a headache – your children are in a mood, or they are just hyperactive, you spend too much time in front of a television / computer, or maybe you are trying to stay away from caffeine.
It’s good to know that there are many different ways to treat headaches. But, more importantly, determine when to use some of these natural remedies, and when it’s time to visit your doctor, because sometimes headaches signal that something more serious is happening in our body.
Types of dangerous headaches
In fact, there are more than ten different types of headaches.
The vast majority of them are benign and are a reaction to a certain stimulation.
Unfortunately, there are certain headaches that need to be taken more seriously, and in some cases they require immediate professional medical care.
Below is a short list of types of headaches that can be dangerous:
- Headaches due to trauma: if you suffer from a headache after an injury, this can be a sign of internal bleeding.
- Severe headaches after you get out of bed: if everything is in order with your body, sleep should clean up the headaches, rather than worsen them.
- Headaches Thunderclap: A strong, intense headache that becomes intense in less than one minute.
Symptoms that act as a warning sign
It is important to remain calm. Most headaches are simply headaches, not symptoms or signs of any illness or health problems. If you can not determine if your headache tells you about your visit to the doctor, try to identify some of these symptoms. This is a list of symptoms that are usually associated with more serious health problems:
- Confusion and memory loss
- Problems with breathing
- Muscle spasms
- Problems of speech and sight
- Frequent situations in which you are practically forced to skip school or work
- Headaches that occur daily
- Headaches that change intensity, frequency and location
- To get worse
- Activated with physical exertion
- Vomiting and / or nausea
- Rigidity of the neck
- Headaches that you have never experienced before.
What to do in the case of headaches manifests in some of these symptoms
If you notice that your headache exhibits some of the above symptoms or if you notice that the situation worsens, it may be a good time to visit a healthcare professional. It’s also nice to ask someone next to you (a family member, friend or colleague) to analyze their physical and psychological appearance / behavior in a couple of minutes. They should focus on identifying things such as confusion, change in appearance, pallor or odd movements. If they notice some of these symptoms, ask them to take you to the nearest hospital.
In many cases, you think that these symptoms are not strong enough and that you do not need professional help. In this case, just make an appointment the other day. Your health should be above all.
These dangerous headaches can indicate various serious health problems. For example, they may indicate a brain hemorrhage, which can be fatal. In case you act early, this problem can be solved, but if you do not act, the next headache may be your last. After a certain period of time, cerebral hemorrhages become more intense.
Frequent headaches are also associated with a brain tumor, because tumors put pressure on various parts of the brain as they spread.
Headache, characterized by a hard neck or fever, may indicate the presence of meningitis.
Staying in touch with the body can certainly help you figure out when is the right time to visit a doctor and when the headaches indicate something serious.
Via Empowher / Viral alternative news / FHFN
Credit for photo: PositiveMED
- It is recommended even from the doctor Drink stronger than the treatment – it destroys the cholesterol Anf Burns Fat
- 5 Healthy Homemade Protein Dishes Recipes
- Many of you have these sports on your face, but you had no idea that you have a solution to this problem in your kitchen!
- This 100% natural medical bomb will make you forget about pills
- Boiled diet with egg – lose 24 pounds in 14 days! (Meal plan for 2 weeks)