Our grandmothers knew very well how many cabbages healed, not only as food, but as a compress for external use. It’s time for the younger generation to find out how this vegetable stands.
Many people like to eat cabbage. But even those who can not easily absorb this vegetable should not give up their healing properties, since a leaf compress of cabbage can work wonders.
This plant is really healthy, so many compare cabbage with a magnet, because it “pulls” the disease from the body.
If you have any of these problems, just put a few cabbage leaves in the problem area and you solve the problem.
Swelling of the hands and feet
If you have problems with swollen limbs, just wrap a leaf of cabbage and fasten with a bandage. It is advisable to sleep with a cabbage leaf on it.
If you want to improve the functioning of the thyroid gland, put a leaf of cabbage on the neck before bed and put a scarf. Clean it in the morning.
Put a leaf of cabbage on your head and wait for an unbearable headache to stop.
Pain during breastfeeding
Do the same when your chest hurts. Cabbage will ease the pain.
If you have a fever that you can not remove with medicines, cover the breast with cabbage, but as soon as the leaves dry, put a new one.
Effects of injection
After taking penicillin in the buttocks, painful and hard “knots” often arise. Cabbage leaves significantly reduce pain.
- This woman cured breast cancer in just 6 weeks thanks to this Chinese diet against cancer!
- 7 Reasons Why Juice For Weight Loss Is Better
- Maybe you are not really gluten intolerant. Maybe you are just a poison of intolerance!
- 8 Things that suffer from fibromyalgia need to stop doing
- Incredible! See how to deal with fluid retention in just one week!