The liver is the largest organ of the human body, which receives approximately 1.5 liters of blood per minute.
He also participates in 3 important vital functions that are necessary for our body:
- Treatment. The liver restores and transforms the poisonous elements to make them harmless before destroying them. It also destroys red blood cells, as well as white aged blood cells, but also bacteria in the blood.
- Synthesis. The liver interferes with the metabolism of glycides, lipids (cholesterol, triglycerides) and proteins (proteins). This is also important in the production of clotting factors that can prevent bleeding, etc.
- Storage. The liver stores fat-soluble vitamins (D, K, E) and glycogen. He stores energy in the form of sugar, transferring it to the disposal of the body, if necessary.
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1/2 cup of purified water
Filtrate the lemon juice through a colander and put it in a blender. Then add olive oil and water and mix until a homogeneous mixture is obtained.
Drink homemade product immediately after its preparation. Drink it twice a day, once in the morning on an empty stomach and in the evening before dinner.
Note. You should drink plenty of water throughout the day. You should also drink a lot of tea, eat fruits, vegetables, and also drink natural juices.
- Eat ¼ tsp of this spice to fall asleep faster
- Lemon-Ginger-Avocado Breakfast smoothies for effective fat burning, fighting cancer and removing heavy metals
- Eliminate scarring from any part of your body in less than a month
- Boost your energy and balance emotions with these exercises of hands
- Only select people have this on their body: look closely at the second toe. That’s what it means!