Baking soda is very cheap and very effective method of overcoming diseases. It can also be used as a cosmetic:
- In the treatment of acne;
- The scars disappear;
- Encourage skin growth.
Directions: add 1 teaspoon baking soda to a small plate and add a drop of water to it, mixing well. If you add too much water, it will turn into liquid, and you can not exfoliate the skin. Put a piece of the mixture on your fingers and gently massage the scars and pimples, allowing it to remain for several minutes. As the water slowly evaporates, the mixture becomes solid. After the treatment, rinse the place thoroughly. Repeat this procedure every night before going to sleep.
How to remove bags under the eyes and dark circles
The most delicate skin is under the eyes and is the most difficult to work with. You will have to replace chemically loaded facial soaps and use this home cleanser based on baking soda.
Directions: Take a glass of tea or hot water and add 1 teaspoon baking soda into it. Stir well, and then take 2 wool and dip them into the mixture, applying them under the eyes. Leave for 15 minutes, then remove the cotton wool and wash the face after the procedure. Then apply moisturizer and wait for the results.
Baking soda is one of the ingredients that can really help you, thereby exploring the possibilities of natural medicine.
- Do you ever wake up at night and can not move? THIS IS IT MEANS – TERRIFICATION!
- 10 simple tips on how to start eating more raw foods [VIDEO]
- Burn fat, fight diabetes and lower blood pressure with this simple drink to detoxify
- Seventh-grade girls can forcibly inject a vaccine against HPV if they want to stay in public school
- Liquid “bomb”, which will cut your waist for the night!