Expert Curejoy Dr.Janardhana Hebbar Explains:
Oranges and other citrus fruits, such as lemons, are rich and natural sources of vitamin C, which is the key block of our body’s immunity. There were conflicting opinions about whether a diet rich in vitamins C or supplements could really “prevent” cold and flu symptoms, but the effectiveness of vitamin C during cold seizures is well documented.
Because our appetite is affected during a cold (especially hard foods), freshly prepared orange or lemon juice is not only pleasant, but also moisturizing. It is quickly absorbed and provides nutrition and support to protect the body from the virus. So keep on replenishing your immune stores, sipping orange or lemon juice, and your body will generously reward you, helping you recover faster.
Avoid alcohol and other beverages with caffeine during the cold to prevent dehydration.
- Can I eat oranges and lemons when I suffer from cold?
- CHECK YOUR BROWN NOW A lady is what scientists have found!
- Get rid of stretch marks quickly with these 7 natural remedies
- Sraddha Kapoor Sparks Fire about the relationship with this actor!
- The real reason why wheat is toxic to the human body is shocking to you! (It’s not gluten!)