Bone broth is the basis of the GAPS diet (gut syndrome and psychology), which is commonly used to treat children with autism, certain types of allergies and abdominal dysfunction, like a leaking gut. If you do not know, this is a bad condition of the stomach caused by chaotic eating, consumption of toxins, yeasts and bacteria that pass through your intestines and have access to your bloodstream.
When your intestinal lining is permanently damaged, damaged cells (microvilli), vital for proper digestion, can not perform their function. This function consists of processing and absorbing nutrients and enzymes from food.
This disorder causes inflammation, allergic reactions and other symptoms of various autoimmune diseases. In combination with toxic overload they create neurological disorders, such as ADHD, mental disorders and autism.
The main goal of the GAPS diet is to eliminate highly processed and difficult to digest food that causes inflammation. The next step is treatment of the stomach with bone broth. It is easily digested and contains immuno-optimizing components, which are the main building blocks for the treatment of autoimmune diseases.
The recipe for bakery broth
- 3 to 4 pounds of bone joints and beef brain.
- 2 pounds of fleshy bones.
- ½ cup apple cider vinegar.
- 4 liters of filtered water.
- 3 chopped carrots.
- 3 chopped celery stalks.
- 3 chopped onions.
- A handful of fresh parsley.
- Sea salt.
Put meat and bones in a saucepan, pour out the water and add apple cider vinegar. Allow the mixture to stand for an hour, so that the vinegar filters out the minerals from the bones. Make sure that the bones are completely filled with water.
Add the chopped vegetables and leave to boil. Remove dirt from the surface.
As soon as it starts to boil, reduce the heat, cover the pot and cook for 24 to 72 hours. If you can not cook at night, turn off the oven and close it at night. You can continue to boil the next day. The soup is ready when the core of the bones is knocked out.
During the last 10 minutes of cooking, add fresh chopped parsley and sea salt, if necessary.
You can eat soup for the next 5-7 days if you store it in the refrigerator or up to 6 months if it is stored in the freezer.
The recipe for magic medicinal soup is 100 times stronger than any antibiotic
Note: You can make bone decoction from turkey, pork, fish or chicken bones too. The cooking procedure is the same, but all the methods give a different taste. The difference in the procedure is only if you make chicken soup. In this case, use the whole chicken and cook it for 2 hours. When the meat separates from the bone, remove it from the pot.
Other Health Benefits of Bone Broth
There are many reasons to turn this soup into your diet.
1. Bone broth helps digestion and heals your stomach. It contains digestive fluids that support proper digestion.
2. Bone broth, especially chicken soup, suppresses infections that cause colds and flu.
3. Bone broth keeps your bones strong and healthy. It contains a high concentration of magnesium, calcium and other nutrients, which play an important role in the formation of healthy bone.
4. Bone broth is great for your hair and nails, thanks to gelatin in the soup.
5. Bone broth – is the prevention and treatment of inflammation due to the high concentration of amino acids, such as glycine, proline and arginine.
Preparing this recipe is a very long process, but the soup is done in a very short time.
According to Dr. Merkola, bone broth promotes rapid recovery and can therefore be called a powerful, easily digestible, nutritious and healing soup.
- 5 common reasons for the appearance of cellulite from nowhere (and 2-component cream to fight cellulite)
- How alkaline water kills cancer cells and how to cook it
- No more bad breathing, bacteria and plaque in the mouth with just one object
- The Lost City of Antarctic Shock Claims A massive civilization exists under the mile of ice
- INCREDIBLE! She started using turmeric around the eyes. In 10 minutes something incredible happened!