Cayenne is a medicine that is about 9000 years old, and is still used by Native Americans as a medicine. He belongs to the same Solanaceae family as potatoes, tomatoes and aubergines.
Many studies have shown that this plant has many health and therapeutic benefits, some of which are prevention of heart attack and colds. Another thing is that cayenne can be used to prevent bleeding. This is another reason why Cayenne paper is a plant that everyone should have at home as an emergency ambulance. Here’s how it helps and how to use it.
How to use Cayenne for external wounds:
Apply a little hot powder directly to the bleeding cut and wait 10-15 seconds to stop the bleeding. Make sure that you use this way only for small cuts and scratches. If the wound is larger, dilute a teaspoon of red powder in a glass of warm water and drink it.
Cayenne is a powerful hemostatic, so it quickly equates blood pressure and blood begins to clot. Another thing is that it disinfects the incision, and there is no room for infection.
Dr. Schulze recommends using red paper as first aid. He recommends using Cayenne whenever there is a problem with blood loss or blood clots. Cayenne will help you a lot, it can even boost the immune system, because it contains vitamins (A and C), carotenoids and antioxidants.
- Eat ¼ tsp of this spice to fall asleep faster
- Lemon-Ginger-Avocado Breakfast smoothies for effective fat burning, fighting cancer and removing heavy metals
- Eliminate scarring from any part of your body in less than a month
- Boost your energy and balance emotions with these exercises of hands
- Only select people have this on their body: look closely at the second toe. That’s what it means!