For many women, it’s time to use regular aspirin as an excellent cosmetic preparation. Amazing facial masks with aspirin (dissolved in water), with regular use and with no allergy to it make the most problematic skin completely healthy, beautiful and shiny. Why is aspirin so incredible?
The whole secret of face masks with aspirin is the main component of this drug. Acetylsalicylic acid, which is part of this drug, is widely used in cosmetics, because:
– Mask with aspirin reduces inflammation of the face
– Perfectly cleanses the skin
– narrows the pores
– Reduces secretion of sebaceous glands
– Prevents ingrown hairs
– Prevents the formation of acne and acne
– Regular cleaning of the face with aspirin reduces redness and various inflammatory stimuli, which leads to a gradual disappearance of acne. It also improves the complexion and elasticity of the skin.
Masks for face with aspirin – Indications and contraindications
Initially, masks for aspirin are recommended:
– For problematic skin types: acne, acne and small black dots of different origins
– for oily skin: mask with aspirin narrows the pores and normalizes the work of the sebaceous glands
– For mature skin: restores skin elasticity and gives a healthy complexion
Since aspirin is a medicine, not a natural substance, it can cause some side effects. Masks with aspirin are not recommended for:
– Nursing mothers
– Pregnant women
– For people prone to allergies (and aspirin)
– If you have open wounds and cuts on your face
Before you try the effect of an aspirin mask on your face, test it on the inside of your shoulder. If during the day there are no negative reactions, then you can freely refer to the person. Everything depends on the individual characteristics of each organism and its correct application.
Recipes for face masks with aspirin
If your skin is red, swollen, and you have acne and pimples – there is a solution. Face mask with aspirin, in 9 out of 10 cases, have their effect after the first use.
Below we show you some effective recipes of various masks with aspirin, but keep in mind – these masks are applied to the skin of the face not more than 3 times a week. For an ideal effect, we must first thoroughly cleanse the skin, and then apply a certain mask.
Aspirin Face Mask for all skin types
You need to crush 3-4 tablets of aspirin for 100 mg (or one of 500 mg), add one tablespoon of honey and mix. Add a teaspoon of warm water (for oily skin) to get the resulting mixture or one tablespoon of warm vegetable oil (for dry skin) and mix again. Apply the mixture to a previously cleared surface of the face, gently massaging. Keep on the face for about 20 minutes, then rinse, also with a gentle face massage. Do not use this mask if you are allergic to honey.
The result: the skin is completely cleansed, the inflammation processes are calm, and the face looks fresh and dense.
Apply the mask only once a week.
Mask for peeling with aspirin for oily and combination skin
You need to mix finely powdered four aspirin tablets (100 mg) with a tablespoon of water. Add a tablespoon of honey and a tablespoon of olive or other vegetable oil, then stir well. Oil is added in case your skin is more combined than fatty. Apply the mixture to the previously cleansed skin, lightly massage for a few minutes and then leave for 10 minutes on face, then rinse.
This mask perfectly cleanses the pores, soothes irritated skin and reduces inflammation. Do not overdo it – do not rub your face excessively.
Aspirin mask for oily skin with acne and acne and with whitening effect
You need to grind 6 tablets of aspirin for 100 mg (or one of 500 mg) and mix with 2-3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice. Apply to cleansed skin for 10 minutes, and then rinse with a solution of baking soda and water (1 teaspoon of soda per liter of water). After this procedure, acne will disappear, redness will decrease, and the skin of the face will appear, apparently, fresh and clean.
Treat the skin in this way once a week.
Face mask with aspirin for normal skin
You need to mix 2-3 thinly powdered aspirin tablets with a tablespoon of yogurt, kefir or sour cream. The resulting mixture should be applied to the skin and leave for 20 minutes. Then rinse with warm water. After this procedure, facial inflammation disappears after the first treatment. The advantage of this facial mask is that you can apply it every second day.
It should be noted that the facial mask with aspirin and the mask with algae are considered professional. These masks are recommended by cosmetologists as a means for cleansing the skin of the face. By the way, the effect of an aspirin mask can not be seen immediately, but 3-4 hours after application. Be patient and be methodical, and your skin will be clean and healthy.
- Eat ¼ tsp of this spice to fall asleep faster
- Lemon-Ginger-Avocado Breakfast smoothies for effective fat burning, fighting cancer and removing heavy metals
- Eliminate scarring from any part of your body in less than a month
- Boost your energy and balance emotions with these exercises of hands
- Only select people have this on their body: look closely at the second toe. That’s what it means!