The following recipe for apple cider vinegar and honey has been used for many different diseases and conditions over the centuries.
Frequent use of apple cider vinegar can help people who experience joint pain and gout. This vinegar has anti-inflammatory properties due to the presence of malic acid in the vinegar.
This specific acid has the ability to dilute the crystals of uric acid in the joints and helps the system to wash these crystals from the body.
Apple cider vinegar helps in easing the symptoms of headaches, abdominal pain, muscle spasms, gout and arthritis.
This helps create a state in the body that is alkaline, which means that it directly helps maintain a pH balance.
When it comes to apple cider vinegar and natural medicinal honey, keep in mind that you should use organic honey and raw apple cider vinegar.
The distillation process eliminates almost all useful nutrients, such as enzymes and many minerals such as phosphorus, magnesium, sedum, potassium, pectin, silicon, iron, copper, sulfur, fluorine, and natural tartaric and malic acids.
Apple cider vinegar and honey recipe
- One tablespoon of raw honey.
- One tablespoon of organic apple cider vinegar.
Mix these two ingredients and place the mixture in a glass of water that contains 10 to 20 ounces of water. Stir well the mixture.
Drink this interesting mixture once or twice a day.
Living Tradition / Healthy Home
- Try these 7 pains in the lumbar region stretched in a row for immediate and prolonged relief after 2 minutes
- 65 reasons why you should always have a bottle of hydrogen peroxide at home (full list)
- Best homemade mosquito repellent – RECIPE
- TAKE THIS, AND NEVER NEVER TO SUFFER FROM SCITICA OR BACK PAIN AGAIN!
- Do this every day for 5 minutes and get rid of fat from the back and under the bra area in just 7 days