Sugar causes more harm to your body than good. And even if you stop adding sugar to your drinks, this ingredient can still be found in other foods that you consume daily, but you do not know about it. Such products are sweets, oatmeal, corn flakes and other sweetened foods.
On average, Americans consume more than 32 tsp. Sugar daily, which makes it 224 teaspoons. Sugar per week.
Here are some of the problems that you need to worry about:
- Regular consumption of sugar helps to consume more fructose. This reduces the feeling of satiety. When you eat more sweet foods, you can have insulin resistance and be at risk of becoming a diabetic.
- Your liver can be damaged as sugar or fructose acts just like alcohol, so the liver becomes overloaded with fructose, causing damage.
- Sugar intake daily can increase the level of uric acid in the blood, exposing you to the risk of kidney disease or failure, as well as cardiovascular diseases (heart attack and stroke).
- You are at a higher risk of metabolic dysfunction syndrome, causing many problems such as high levels of bad cholesterol, low levels of good cholesterol, high blood pressure, elevated triglyceride levels, high blood sugar, obesity and excessive weight gain.
- Burn fat, fight diabetes and lower blood pressure with this simple drink to detoxify
- Seventh-grade girls can forcibly inject a vaccine against HPV if they want to stay in public school
- Liquid “bomb”, which will cut your waist for the night!
- Save money and avoid toxins with these 72 great applications for simple household products
- The dark secret about marriage Celine Dion is finally revealed, and it’s shocking!