If you do not feel excessive fluid intake and do not measure how much water and tea you drink, you may not consume enough or even too much water.
When you get up in the morning, do you have a glass of water? How about 1 hour before and 1 hour after eating?
On average, we should have at least 4-10 glasses of liquid, including unsweetened herbal tea a day (body type), and the amount increases if you are overweight, regularly consuming caffeine, smoking or exercising. Our kidneys require fluid, but in the form of water. Our body is made up of about 50 to 60 percent water; Therefore, we must replenish the lost fluids daily from our body, especially in the morning. Clean water, in particular, helps the kidneys filter waste, a process that helps the body to detox itself every day.
[Read: what habits in life can increase the risk of kidney disease?]
What can you do to keep the kidneys healthy?
To drink a lot of water
And only water. Watch for water consumption, keeping a 2-liter bottle of water with you. Try to finish it in a day. Again, this is a 2-liter recommended intake for a person with an average weight.
Fruits and vegetables
Because they mainly contain water, they are included in the list of foods that you must have. Alternative practitioners recommend a detoxification process known as “kidney cleansing” when a person goes through a starvation program when eating plant and fruit juices. This lasts from 3 to 5 days, in accordance with human tolerance. A typical detoxification program will include cleansing juices such as grapefruit, kiwi, lemon and / or cranberry juices, as well as herbal remedies. To find out more about detoxification and treatment, please follow the updates in this column.
By maintaining your body weight and blood pressure, you will make your kidneys a great advantage. Obesity and high blood pressure simultaneously create an increased risk for kidney health, causing irreparable damage.
[Read: What are Possible Ways to Detox the Kidney Naturally?]
Do not smoke
If you want to be healthy – whether from the point of view of the cardiovascular system or kidney health.
Exercises should also be included in your daily routine. Exercises not only help maintain the health of your kidneys, but also maintain your blood sugar level along with your blood pressure.
For kidney stones, it is highly recommended to have parsley water twice a day. First take a little parsley (about 8 to 10 strands). Wash it very well, spin on the beach. Place it in a container and then add 2-3 glasses of water to it. Let it brew for about 10 minutes. You will see that now the water has become light green. Cover it and drink a cup of parsley water in the morning and a cup in the evening. Another excellent kidney is asparagus.
About kidney stones
Different stones in the body have different chemical compositions. For example, gallstones are mainly formed from cholesterol, bile salts and proteins. Pancreatic stones are formed from fatty acids, calcium and proteins. And the stones in the kidneys are very different. There are four types:
- Calcium stones consist of calcium, chemically bound to oxalate (calcium oxalate) or phosphate (calcium phosphate).
- If the level of acid in the urine is high or too much acid from the body, uric acid can not dissolve and uric acid stones can form.
- Infectious stones develop when the infection of the urinary tract changes the chemical balance of urine, which causes the formation of stones from ammonium, magnesium, phosphate.
- In rare cases, there is a condition that leads to large amounts of cystine in the urine, which causes the formation of cystine stones.
Eating low-salt foods is another precaution that we can adhere to to maintain the health of our kidneys, as this helps prevent the formation of kidney stones. A diet low in sodium also helps the heart (because it lowers blood pressure) and keeps the fluid pooling in the limbs (such as leg swelling).
[Read: Asanas of Yoga for Kidney Stones]
Did you know that even 10 minutes of sunlight can help your kidneys? Yes, the sun’s rays stimulate the production of vitamin D, which helps regulate the levels of calcium and phosphorus in our body, which helps our kidneys. Stress really emphasizes our kidneys, so relaxation is a great way to maintain kidney health.
- Try these 7 pains in the lumbar region stretched in a row for immediate and prolonged relief after 2 minutes
- 65 reasons why you should always have a bottle of hydrogen peroxide at home (full list)
- Best homemade mosquito repellent – RECIPE
- TAKE THIS, AND NEVER NEVER TO SUFFER FROM SCITICA OR BACK PAIN AGAIN!
- Do this every day for 5 minutes and get rid of fat from the back and under the bra area in just 7 days