French “Airbus” plans to present by the end of 2017 a prototype of a self-propelled drone with a fully functional autopilot system. The project is called “Vahana”, and its development is already under way.
The unmanned aerial vehicle, equipped with 8 rotors, has remarkable maneuvering properties, which allows it to fly up and land vertically, and also to function normally in the airspace.
Due to its ability to transport only one passenger, the new Airbus beep has already received the name “taxi of the future”. CNN even called it Air by Uber.
While this may seem like something from a sci-fi movie now, Airbus CEO Tom Enders said: “It is not crazy to imagine that one day our big cities will have flying cars making their way along the roads in the sky.
“In the near future, we will use our smartphones to order a fully automated flight taxi that will land outside our front door – without a pilot.”
- Burn fat, fight diabetes and lower blood pressure with this simple drink to detoxify
- Seventh-grade girls can forcibly inject a vaccine against HPV if they want to stay in public school
- Liquid “bomb”, which will cut your waist for the night!
- Save money and avoid toxins with these 72 great applications for simple household products
- The dark secret about marriage Celine Dion is finally revealed, and it’s shocking!