Lemons are an excellent source of vitamin C, flavonoids (composites that contain antioxidants and the benefits of fighting cancer), other vitamins, minerals and fiber that provide excellent nutrition. They are great in prevention:
- High blood pressure;
- Improvement of the skin, teeth and hair;
One study has shown that the entire fetus can be consumed, and this gives great advantages. Lemon crust has ten times more vitamins than real juice. Limonoids, natural compounds I lemons inhibit the growth of ER + and ER-breast cancer cells, which sheds new light on the importance of citrus for the prevention of breast cancer and supports past studies that have shown that its intake can reduce the risk of breast cancer.
How to consume a whole lemon?
Take the fruit and rinse well. Then put it in the refrigerator. When it freezes, rub or chop the whole lemon, without removing it. You can sprinkle it with salad, soup, ice cream, spaghetti sauce, noodles, cereals and wherever you want.
Lemon peel will provide you with anti-carcinogenic properties, detoxifies the body and protects you from bacteria, fungi, parasites and worms.
- Trataka exercises to improve vision
- Danger of using talcum powder
- RUSSIA: Thousands of people watch the mysterious “whirlwind of light” in the sky of Omsk
- There are only 2 parts of this increases the risk of pancreatic cancer
- Amazing benefits to the health of guava leaves that you did not know about!