The smells of food smell amazing when they are on the table with food, but the next morning they turn into the sharp smells of food. It is difficult to minimize them, because they stick to fingers and spread throughout the house.
Nevertheless, there is an effective, simple and inexpensive way to get rid of them.
You will need:
- Empty atomizer
- Three tablespoons of fabric softener
- One tablespoon of baking soda
- Three cups of hot water.
Fill the dispenser with a fabric softener, then add baking soda and hot water. Shake the bottle and spray in some places to see if there are spots and stains. If not, you can spray to the entire kitchen and to other places in your home.
Through the Healthy Star of Life
- Save money and avoid toxins with these 72 great applications for simple household products
- The dark secret about marriage Celine Dion is finally revealed, and it’s shocking!
- How to heal a burnt tongue
- 60 seconds of a spoon test: check the internal organs for any diseases!
- Guide to pregnancy during 8 weeks