Throughout history, medicinal herbs were the only option when someone was injured or sick. The advent of modern medicine made mankind forget about the strong nature. For example, wild salad (Lactusa virosa) is a plant that grows in England and North America and was used as a natural painkiller that works just as well as painkillers.
What is a wild salad?
Wild salad is a two-year-old plant that can be found all over England. It grows very high (up to 7 feet), and has a rather yellow flower and mature leaves. In the past, the plant was used as a sedative and anesthetic and has many health benefits. Here are some of them:
A natural sedative
Wild salad is often used to combat insomnia and to relieve anxiety or spasms. The herb can calm the nervous system and relax the muscles, as well as combat stress caused by indigestion, coughing and respiratory diseases, anxiety and insomnia.
Treats spasms and cramps
Adding wild salad to your daily diet, eating it raw or drinking it as tea, you can easily treat spasms or cramps.
Wild salad has shown that it can reduce muscle pain, menstrual pain and other types of pain. Due to these advantages, it is widely known as an opium salad, since it has the same effect as opiates without addiction.
How to eat wild salad
In order to properly use the plant, it must be harvested in July or August, when. Dried versions and supplements are also available, but we suggest using the plant in the form of tea from fresh leaves.
- Try these 7 pains in the lumbar region stretched in a row for immediate and prolonged relief after 2 minutes
- 65 reasons why you should always have a bottle of hydrogen peroxide at home (full list)
- Best homemade mosquito repellent – RECIPE
- TAKE THIS, AND NEVER NEVER TO SUFFER FROM SCITICA OR BACK PAIN AGAIN!
- Do this every day for 5 minutes and get rid of fat from the back and under the bra area in just 7 days