A study of shampoos and soaps conducted by the Center for Environmental Health showed that more than 98 of the products tested contain a potential carcinogen, known as cocamide diethanolamine (Cocamide DEA). This can potentially give tons of people all over the world cancer!
These products included shampoos from Palmolive, Colgate, Paul Mitchell and many others! These shampoos even violate the California laws! The study showed that most products containing cocamide DEA, were intended for children and even had a fake organic label!
It’s ridiculous and you need to put an end to it! Consumers should know that they can be poured with chemicals that cause cancer, every night before bedtime! Although most believe that these products are tested for our safety. Often, such things are completely ignored or not tested at all.
This study found this chemical in shampoos in many places where you and I could shop. Such places as Walmart, Kohl, Babies R Us and Kmart. Here are just a few of the mentioned brands:
With all these there, poisoning the scalps, why not make your own shampoo? It’s simple!
- 1 cup of casting soap
- 4 teaspoons of almond oil
- 20 drops of any essential oils that you would like
- 1 glass of coconut milk
Mix all these ingredients together and pour them into a bottle. There you have no toxins shampoo!
- Save money and avoid toxins with these 72 great applications for simple household products
- The dark secret about marriage Celine Dion is finally revealed, and it’s shocking!
- How to heal a burnt tongue
- 60 seconds of a spoon test: check the internal organs for any diseases!
- Guide to pregnancy during 8 weeks