One study showed that most people do not know how to properly wash their hands and how long they are important factors in protecting against bacteria. The study involved 3,749 people, of whom 95% did not cope properly. In most cases, there is a lack of thorough washing, and 33% never used soap. There is also a difference between the sexes, so 15% of men never washed their hands, and women in such cases were 7%.
The World Health Organization has prepared specific instructions for the proper washing of hands, so it is important to monitor your health.
Duration: It is important to wash your hands 20-60 seconds and always use soap.
Thoroughness: most people do not wash thoroughly. It is important not to forget the section between the fingers, under the nails and shoulders.
When do I need to wash my hands? For most people this is obvious, but the fact is that not everyone follows the rules. It is important to wash your hands before each meal and, of course, after using the bathroom.
Disinfection and protection: many believe that a disinfectant is sufficient, but if you can use soap and water – it is always the best option.
- 5 common reasons for the appearance of cellulite from nowhere (and 2-component cream to fight cellulite)
- How alkaline water kills cancer cells and how to cook it
- No more bad breathing, bacteria and plaque in the mouth with just one object
- The Lost City of Antarctic Shock Claims A massive civilization exists under the mile of ice
- INCREDIBLE! She started using turmeric around the eyes. In 10 minutes something incredible happened!