In order to recognize cervical cancer in a timely manner, women should consider some of the following risk factors. This includes whether you have contracted HPV if you eat a whole diet, used birth control, contracted HIV, smoked cigarettes, or if it’s just your genetics. Here are some things to keep in mind.
- Pain in the legs
This may be a sign of early cervical cancer. Pain and swelling of the legs can be caused by shortness of blood.
- Discharge from the vagina
This is a sign of cervical cancer and about a million other potential health problems. Contact your doctor.
- Unusual bleeding
This can sometimes be a common occurrence, but if it repeats, it may be time to see a doctor, especially if it’s a menstrual period.
- Discomfort with urination
This can reveal cervical cancer in several ways. You may feel a burning sensation, stinging or burning sensation. This is another symptom to see a doctor anyway.
- Irregular urination
This is something that’s hard to keep track of, but you’ll know it when you see it. The primary task here is to control the bladder. The inability to control your bladder is a sign of cervical cancer. Especially if it’s related to blood in the urine.
- Irregular menstrual cycles
This can be a sign of any number of things and what is worth discussing with your OBGYN. This may also be a sign that you have a much higher risk of developing cancer, and you will need regular check-ups.
- Sex is uncomfortable
Sometimes it is painful for cervical cancer. This may be due to several reasons. Something else to talk to the doctor.
- Pain in the pelvis
This may be a sign of tumors, although convulsions in this area can also be just menstruation.
Same as above.
- Try these 7 pains in the lumbar region stretched in a row for immediate and prolonged relief after 2 minutes
- 65 reasons why you should always have a bottle of hydrogen peroxide at home (full list)
- Best homemade mosquito repellent – RECIPE
- TAKE THIS, AND NEVER NEVER TO SUFFER FROM SCITICA OR BACK PAIN AGAIN!
- Do this every day for 5 minutes and get rid of fat from the back and under the bra area in just 7 days