Before we start with this article, you should know that the thyroid gland is an important gland and it affects many extremely important functions in the human body. The thyroid gland is located on the front side of your neck and it has a butterfly form. So, if this gland works too much, it will produce much more hormones, which can seriously affect the human body. And, if this gland works slowly, it can affect the human health as well. Don’t ignore these warning signs and symptoms, and if you notice any of these signs – you should see your doctor immediately.
In this article we are going to show you 8 early warning signs that your body is sending when your thyroid gland is not working properly. You shouldn’t ignore these signs and symptoms:
- Weight changes – You should know that hypothyroidism is a common cause of a sudden weight gain. You will gain weight, even if you eat the same amount as you always do, or even less.
- Bloating and swelling – this health problem can also cause bloating. Swelling and puffiness are usually noticeable on the face so if you notice changes in your face check your thyroid gland immediately.
- Trembling and anxiety – you should be very careful, and if you notice that you feel nervous, shaky and irritable all the time, it may indicate that your thyroid gland produces too many hormones and your metabolism is running fast. Also, there are possible problems with concentration.
- Unusual menstruation – you should know that there are two cases of abnormal menstruation that indicate problems with thyroid gland which are: hypothyroidism – an extremely tough and long menstruations and hyperthyroidism – small flow or no cycle at all.
- You react differently from most people on the temperature outside – people who suffer from thyroid gland disorder usually react differently on the temperature outside, compared to the other people. People with hypothyroidism feel cold and those with hyperthyroidism feel warm.
- Hair loss, facial pallor – You should also know that if your thyroid gland secretes the thyroid hormone in small amounts, it can make your skin dry, even when it’s summer time. And, because the skin and the hair are “connected”, your hair will start to fall as well.
- Pains that are becoming habit – if the thyroid gland secretes hormones in small amounts, it can cause pain in the muscles and the tendons, even though you haven’t exercised or did other physical activities – recently.
- Change in mental functions – If you experience loss of concentration and you often have dizziness, this may indicate that your body has too much thyroid hormone in it.
This means that you should be very careful and don’t ignore these warning signs and symptoms. If you notice any of these symptoms, you should see your doctor immediately. We really hope you find this article helpful and don’t forget to share it with your friends and family. Thank You.
- How to reduce triglyceride levels by making these 6 simple changes in your diet
- 20 products that will clean your arteries naturally and protect you from heart attacks
- Wonder-grass: lose 8 kilograms of weight in 7 days?
- This medicine from the old school will help cure the back, joints and pain in the knee in just 7 days!
- Apply this homemade mask on your hair and wait 15 minutes. The effects will leave you breathless!