Sometimes it’s easy to guess why your head hurts – lack of sleep, alcohol, you’re tired, sick, etc. But sometimes it’s hard to tell why you have it, and why it’s pain in one particular place.
According to experts, the exact place of pain shows the cause of the headache and permanent solution. If your headaches appear early in the morning, you should definitely go to the doctor, because this may be an early symptom of various diseases, such as: brain tumor, apnea, high blood pressure, etc. You also need to see a doctor if your The headache is accompanied by a change in vision, digestive problems or mood changes, if you feel a strong strain in your neck, if you are irritated or if your head hurts after you hit your head.
- Occurs only in one half of the head – according to experts, this type of headache is a migraine, and it is not dangerous. But, it can be very difficult for many people, because it can last up to 72 hours. You can recognize the headache with migraine pulsating pain of medium and strong intensity. Sometimes you become nauseous, and you are very sensitive to noise and light. You can drink an analgesic immediately after the appearance of the first symptoms and relax in a dark and quite quiet room.
- It feels like you have a tight band on your forehead – a tension headache: you will feel that you have a tight tape around your head. This can cause mild, moderate or severe pain in your head, neck and behind your eyes. The most common cause of this headache is stress, and it is best for you to take a nap.
- Pain in one side of the face, swollen eyelids – Headache in the cluster: severe headache and lasts for cycles. People suffering from headaches get them at the same time each year, for example, spring or autumn. Cluster headache usually awakens a person from sleep one to two hours after going to bed. These night attacks can be more serious than daytime attacks. Cluster headaches can be more intense than migraine attacks, but, fortunately, do not last as long as the migraine headache. Pain occurs on one side of the face, followed by the following symptoms: red eyes, perspiring face and forehead, nostrils hammered, swollen eyelids, etc. Note: experts strongly recommend that people suffering from this type of headache are more.
- Pain in your forehead – according to experts, this type of headache is caused by sinusitis. And, one more thing – you can feel a little pain in your cheeks, as well. A pleasant, stuffy shower will help you with this type of headache, the cause of the inhalation of steam.
- On the back of the head and crown – one of the main causes of this type of headaches – the problems of the spine and back. It can “appear” when you sit for a long time. Stand up and stretch a little, take a deep breath – this will help you.
- Pain in your temples – this type of headache usually occurs if someone has a TMJ disorder, and this can lead to tension headaches. In addition to the pain in your temples, there are also other symptoms, such as pain in the ears and on the face, difficulty in opening the mouth, and you can hear a click when you move your jaw. You should immediately consult a doctor.
- Very effective self-made exfoliation of sugar-salt peeling from stretch marks and cellulite
- Eliminate bad breath in 5 minutes! This remedy will eliminate all bacteria that cause bad breath
- NASA Kepler Space Telescope has discovered an artificial megastructure built by the advanced civilization of aliens
- 2 powerful ingredients that purify the body of parasites and reduce fat deposits
- Eat ¼ tsp of this spice to fall asleep faster