Every house needs plants. In addition to their aesthetic importance, they can also remove toxins caused by indoor air pollution. So, we are going to show you these 5 Dome plants which are very strong in removing all harmful substances, including formaldehyde (found in plastics, synthetic fabrics and coatings) listed as a possible carcinogen of EPA.
List of 5 plants
This plant grows best in places with medium and high light. The spider plant requires regular watering, and between watering you must allow the soil to dry.
THE WORLD OF LILIA
This plant blooms most when it is in the middle world. You just need to remember that the soil is slightly moist.
The bamboo palm grows best in places with medium and bright light, and it thrives in a humid environment.
JANET CRAIG (CORN PLANT)
You must keep this plant in bright light, but in the sun. Like a spider plant, you must let the soil dry out between watering.
This is a very durable plant and grows well in any light. You just need to be careful not to overload it.
Source 1 http://besthealthyguide.com/5-houseplants-that-detox-the-air-in-your-lungs-and-home/
- Try these 7 pains in the lumbar region stretched in a row for immediate and prolonged relief after 2 minutes
- 65 reasons why you should always have a bottle of hydrogen peroxide at home (full list)
- Best homemade mosquito repellent – RECIPE
- TAKE THIS, AND NEVER NEVER TO SUFFER FROM SCITICA OR BACK PAIN AGAIN!
- Do this every day for 5 minutes and get rid of fat from the back and under the bra area in just 7 days