On August 19, 1999, a medical team from Nashville, Tennessee, performed an operation on Julie Armas, who was on her 21st week of pregnancy. Before she gave birth to a child, she was diagnosed with a deformity of the spine, so the doctors decided to appoint a surgeon Julie before her term.
The photo was taken during the operation, and right after that the whole world saw it. The little boy caught the doctor’s finger during the operation. He was born on December 2, 1999.
Today Samuel is 16 years old, he uses knee tools and a wheelchair for long distances. He likes to play basketball and swimming, and can perform all the activities that his companions are doing.
- Try these 7 pains in the lumbar region stretched in a row for immediate and prolonged relief after 2 minutes
- 65 reasons why you should always have a bottle of hydrogen peroxide at home (full list)
- Best homemade mosquito repellent – RECIPE
- TAKE THIS, AND NEVER NEVER TO SUFFER FROM SCITICA OR BACK PAIN AGAIN!
- Do this every day for 5 minutes and get rid of fat from the back and under the bra area in just 7 days