(HealthAndLovePage) The liver is the largest gland in the human body. This is also one of the most important. That is why it is very important to recognize the symptoms of liver disease. This disease can be life threatening and can seriously affect the health of any person.
Although this disease is infrequent, it is known as one of the most deadly. If the disease has progressed very far, it is very difficult (perhaps impossible) to heal it. The liver has an average weight of 3.5 pounds and is 6.4 inches in length, 8 inches in width and about 4.5 inches in thickness, which means that it is the largest organ in the system. This body can be divided into two main elements – a small left share and a large right share.
What does the liver do?
- Breaks down hormones.
- Clears the blood and cleanses the impurities that accumulate in the blood.
- Creates and emits bile to help the body absorb fat.
- It filters water and removes all toxins, alcohol and drugs.
- Degrades hazardous chemicals.
- Keeps and takes care of toxins that can not be decomposed.
A modern unhealthy diet destroys your health. Fast food, which you consume, when you do not have enough time (and this is what happens quite often these days) has a strong negative effect on the liver. For example, when you consume fatty foods in large quantities, you also increase the level of alanine aminotransferase. It is an enzyme that shows liver damage and increases the likelihood of developing hepatitis C and type 2 diabetes. However, not only bad eating habits cause problems in the liver – the use of alcohol and other potentially dangerous drinks can also have a negative effect on the liver. There are several liver diseases associated with poor habits of drinking alcohol, and one of the most deadly is cirrhosis. As a result of this vicious disease, more than 25,000 people died in North America.
15 common signs of liver disease
- Strong body odor.
- Offensive breathing (halitosis).
- Strong puffiness and dark circles under the eyes.
- Yellowing of the skin.
- Unusual brown spots on the skin all over the body.
- Discoloration of urine and stool.
- Delicate and / or swollen eyeballs.
- A sudden and frequent craving for sweet things or food in general – is usually associated with type 2 diabetes and unstable blood sugar levels.
- Much slower is the ability to metabolize fats – small fatty tumors right under the skin, bloating, weight gain and hypertension.
- Problems in the digestive system – irritable bowel syndrome, inability to properly manage food and drink, constipation, dyspepsia and hemorrhoids.
- To experience bruises more easily and often.
- Erectile disfunction.
- Increased men’s breasts.
- Abdominal pain in the right upper part.
Your liver is one of the vital organs of your body, which constantly works to improve your overall health. It is very important to take care of it properly. If you notice any of these symptoms, be sure to see a doctor.
- 10 best and simple home remedies for laryngitis
- All the secrets of the region 51: What are Stalin, Mengele, Us and Aliens doing?
- There are no borders for the Chinese: the train The new Muggles will reach 600 km / h, going from Shanghai to Beijing in 2 hours
- 6 causes of the pink eye (conjunctivitis)
- Home Remedies for Reducing Dark Circles and Swollen Eyes