We are a nation of mostly sedentary workers. Currently, people are taking fewer and fewer exercises, and this can lead to serious health problems.
I know that many of us do not have enough time and conditions for exercise, but there is one very simple form that is extremely effective – walking.
A daily walk of 15 minutes can help us live longer. Several studies have been carried out at the University Hospital of Saint-Etienne, the University of Lyon, the Dijon University Hospital, the Regional Cancer Center and the University of Jean Monnet in France. The next study was published in the peer-reviewed British Journal of Sports Medicine.
This study included people aged 60 years and older who daily performed only 15 minutes of exercise, and they reduced the risk of premature death by 22% compared to people who did not exercise at all. A 15-minute daily walk “will help you live longer,” says the teacher.
This story was widely covered in the media.
That’s why doctors recommend us at least 150 minutes of moderate physical activity per week.
You can try walking as an exercise with a low level of exposure, which has many benefits to our health. Some of them:
- It helps us lose weight;
- Awakening increases vitamin D;
- He is in pain;
- Awakening improves our mood;
- Awakening improves our cardiovascular functions;
- Helps us to prevent diabetes;
- Helps us prevent colon cancer, breast cancer and lung cancer.
- Do you ever wake up at night and can not move? THIS IS IT MEANS – TERRIFICATION!
- 10 simple tips on how to start eating more raw foods [VIDEO]
- Burn fat, fight diabetes and lower blood pressure with this simple drink to detoxify
- Seventh-grade girls can forcibly inject a vaccine against HPV if they want to stay in public school
- Liquid “bomb”, which will cut your waist for the night!