If you follow these simple exercises, you can change your appearance after 1 month. They are aimed at several muscle groups and do not require expensive equipment. You only need commitment, determination and only 10 minutes a day. In this way, you will create a habit that will stay with you for a longer period of time. You can increase the time and effort if you want to improve the results. In addition, exercise should be combined with a healthy diet and lifestyle.
- Planks – they strengthen and tonify the main muscles of the abdomen, hips and back. You can change them, so beginners can start from the base position of the bar and try to modify the shapes that can challenge most athletic bodies. So, lie on the ground face down and put your hands so that the shoulders were above the elbow. Your wrists should be tilted elbows along a straight line. Tighten the abs, as well as the buttock, holding this position for as long as possible. Suck your navel and keep your body as long as possible without closing your knees. Continue to breathe and do not hold your breath, gradually increasing the amount of time in this position. Rest for 1 minute between repetitions.
- Push-ups – they are great for your breasts, and also strengthen your back, triceps and basic muscles. Lie on your stomach, put your hands on the ground under your armpits and push yourself where elbows are slightly bent. Keep your stomach tight. Then bend your elbows and lower your body until it is a few inches above the floor. Take a deep breath, press halfway up and hold one more deep breath. Repeat the exercise by lowering your back to the lowest point where you will hold your breath deeply and return to your point halfway to another hold. Repeat the exercise as many times as you can. It’s easy for you to put your knees on the floor.
- Lungi – they will strengthen and tonify your thighs, buttocks and hamstrings. You can hold dumbbells in each hand. If you want to diversify the exercise, select the target at 50 meters and do the attacks to the goal. Stand upright and spread your legs to the width of your shoulders. Take the right leg forward and return the left one. After this, slowly bend your knees until both your legs are at right angles. After that, go back to the starting position, keeping the back straight, and not allowing the knees to stretch over the toes. Repeat the exercise 10-15 times for each leg.
- Squats – this is great for the lower body, which will help you tonify your legs and butt, and also strengthen your hips, hips and hamstrings. Stand upright and spread your legs to the width of your shoulders and stretch your arms forward for additional balance. Bend your knees and lower yourself. Knees should be at an angle of 90 degrees, while the hips should be parallel to the floor. Keep your back straight, not allowing your knees to stretch over your toes. Go back to the starting position and complete 2 sets of 15-20 repetitions.
- A square rise of the arm-leg is great for strengthening the back, as it is aimed at the main muscles, as well as the back, buttocks, hips and shoulders. Balance your body on your knees and hands (they should be shoulder width and slightly forward), and lower your knees below your hips, slightly apart. Increase the left arm and right leg at the same time, returning to the base position and doing the same with the other side. Do 10 repetitions for each side.
- Crunches / Sit ups (including Crunch and Twist) – they are great for shaping your stomach. Sit ups involve abs, muscles in the chest, back, neck, and thighs, while crackers isolate the abdominal muscles without using the muscles in your hips. Here’s how to do crunches: lie on the floor, keep your hands behind your ears to prevent tension in the neck, bend your legs to the floor and lift your shoulders and upper back from the floor face to ceiling; Exhale as soon as you come up, hold on for a second, inhale and return to the starting position; Repeat 15-25 times. How to make a crunch and a twist: start from the same position, but slowly rise, twisting your body from the waist (not your shoulders and back); Touch the left knee with your right elbow, untwist and return to the starting position; Then make the opposite side; Repeat the exercise 10-15 times for each side.
- The posture of the bridge is used to stretch and strengthen the back and muscles of the abdomen, as well as opening the chest and lungs. This will also help in stretching the hips; Strengthen your hips and buttocks. Muscles of the pelvic floor will also be strengthened. Lie on your back with your hands along the body palms down. Bend your legs and keep your feet on the floor with shoulder width. Align your knees with your fingers. Raise your hips and back until your shoulders become the only base that will remain on the floor. Hold on to a couple of deep breaths, and then lower your hips. Repeat this several times.
Timetable of classes
Do each exercise for 1-2 minutes and perform a 20-30 second break. Combine them with some cardio to increase the heart rate (10-20 minutes of fast walking)
Choose 3 or 4 exercises and do each of them for 3 minutes. Take a break of 20-3o seconds between each exercise. You must alternate these 7 exercises. Add 10-20 minutes of fast walking to achieve optimal results.
Re-dial from the first week.
Repeat the set from the second week.
- Your thumb tells you interesting things!
- 38 reasons that prove that apple cider vinegar is a means for everything
- EVERY MORNING, WRITE THE GLASS OF THIS WATER, AND THE CANCER WILL DISAPPEAR! (RECIPE)
- Gross! This process of removing the Blackheads has been considered more than 4 million times! (VIDEO)
- I drank warm honey Lemon water every morning for a year (must see what happened)