A glass of sweet lemonade is all you need to quench your thirst on a hot summer day. Drinking even plain water with lemon can do the same, providing the body with the necessary nutrients. This yellow fruit is the best food that you can include in your daily diet, if you decide to take a healthy turn. Just take a glass of warm water and squeeze into lemon juice to take advantage of lemon health benefits.
Here are ten reasons why drinking lemon water on an empty stomach is good for your overall health:
1. Lemon contains a large amount of vitamin C – this is a vitamin, which is necessary for the optimal function of your immune system. Thus, lemon water can protect your body from various deficiencies of the immune system, thereby keeping your body healthy and healthy.
2. Maintaining the proper pH level of your body is essential for everything that happens in your system. If they are changed, this can lead to problems with your blood pressure and digestion. Drinking lemon water, as the first thing in the morning, will maintain your body’s pH level under control, thereby preventing various health conditions and diseases.
3. Due to the strong antibacterial properties of the lemon, drinking lemon water on an empty stomach can protect your body from various infections. Moreover, this fruit contains a large amount of pectin, so it is also very useful for the health of your colon.
4. This fruit is an excellent detoxifier, which means that drinking lemon water in the morning will eliminate all the toxins from your system. In addition, the lemon can act as a blood purifier, protecting you from various health problems.
5. Consuming lemon water as the first thing in the morning will ensure the proper functioning of your digestive system due to the presence of citric acid in lemons. This acid will interact with important enzymes in the stomach and increase the secretion of gastric juice.
6. According to studies, lemon water is useful for the health of your liver, as lemon stimulates the secretion of liver enzymes. In fact, the stimulation of these enzymes is the largest in the presence of lemon, than in any other food. Liver enzymes are critical to your overall health, as they stimulate, accelerate and catalyze various chemical reactions in your body.
7. Drinking lemon water as the first thing that can help detoxify the liver. This is important if you are thinking about the toxins accumulated in your liver, through the foods that you consume daily. Lemon water will revitalize your liver, helping it to eliminate all the toxins that remained there for several months.
8. Lemon water provides strong anti-inflammatory properties that help treat a wide range of health problems. It is very good in fighting infections in the respiratory tract, treating sore throat and tonsillitis.
9. Lemon is filled with minerals and vitamins, including magnesium, calcium, phosphorus, citric acid, potassium and other nutrients necessary for the proper functioning of the body.
10. And last but not least: lemon water is very useful if you want to lose extra pounds. Consuming this refreshing drink on an empty stomach will effectively melt your fat. Its content of pectin fiber will curb your hunger, and also keep your cholesterol levels under control.
Via Cure Joy
- Do you ever wake up at night and can not move? THIS IS IT MEANS – TERRIFICATION!
- 10 simple tips on how to start eating more raw foods [VIDEO]
- Burn fat, fight diabetes and lower blood pressure with this simple drink to detoxify
- Seventh-grade girls can forcibly inject a vaccine against HPV if they want to stay in public school
- Liquid “bomb”, which will cut your waist for the night!