Benefits of coriander juice
- Helps with digestion and helps to calm down the stomach and prevent flatulence.
- It is an anti-inflammatory agent that can relieve the symptoms of arthritis.
- Protects against urinary tract infections
- Relieves intestinal gas
- Reduces the level of bad cholesterol (LDL) and increases the level of cholesterol (HDL)
- A good source of iron
- A good source of magnesium
- Rich phytonutrients and flavonoids
- Coriander cools. It can be used internally to prevent allergic reactions, such as anaphylaxis, urticaria, edema and severe itching. Outwardly, it can be used as a paste for the affected areas.
- It is also useful for women, especially those with severe menstrual flow
How to cook coriander juice?
In a saucepan of boiling salted water, blanch the coriander and parsley for 5 seconds. Drain and cool in iced water. Remove from icy water and squeeze dry. In a blender, mash together cilantro, parsley, cold water, butter, salt and pepper until smooth. Strain through a fine sieve into a small bowl. (Source: Canadian Living Magazine: October 2007)
- Save money and avoid toxins with these 72 great applications for simple household products
- The dark secret about marriage Celine Dion is finally revealed, and it’s shocking!
- How to heal a burnt tongue
- 60 seconds of a spoon test: check the internal organs for any diseases!
- Guide to pregnancy during 8 weeks